1. General information about the web owner
- Name: Ampersand Traducció Automàtica, SL.
- Address: Balmes, 200, 7è 5a, 08006 Barcelona.
- Contact: email@example.com or +34 934 159 990.
- Register details: Trade Register of Barcelona, vol. 27,869, page 188, sheet B-124,452, entry 1.
- Tax ID no.: B-60.742.780.
2. General terms and conditions
These general terms and conditions regulate the use of the website www.ampersand.net. Any person accessing this website will be considered a user and therefore expressly, wholly and unreservedly accepts each and every one of the general terms and conditions outlined below. Users must handle content diligently, correctly and lawfully, and, in particular, they must agree not to engage in any of the following:
- Use content illegally or for illegal purposes or aims, contrary to the law and/or these terms and conditions.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, change or modify the contents, unless authorised by the legal owner or if the law allows.
Users are liable for any damages which Ampersand Traducció Automàtica, SL (hereinafter Ampersand) directly or indirectly suffers as a result of the breach of any of the obligations contained in these general terms and conditions or in laws pertaining to website use. Ampersand does not guarantee the availability or continuity of its website operations or its various services. Where possible, Ampersand will give users prior warning of any interruptions.
Ampersand will not be held liable for any damages that may be caused as a result of the deficiencies in the contents of this website with regard to truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or current validity. Ampersand is not liable for any type of damages which may derive from the use of the contents by the users or which are due to a lack of truthfulness, currency, comprehensiveness and/or authenticity of the information given to users by other users about themselves, and specifically but not exclusively, for any type of damages which may arise due to the identity theft of a third party carried out by a user in any type of communication made by means of the portal.
In order to use any of the services on this portal, to request information about Ampersand through the website and/or to subscribe to any of the content, users must first provide certain personal details. Ampersand uses these details for the purposes and under the following terms and conditions.
Data controller: https://www.ampersand.net/es is a domain belonging to AMPERSAND TRADUCCIÓ AUTOMÀTICA, SL. Tax ID Number: B60742780. Postal address: C/ Balmes 200, 7-5, 08006 Barcelona. Telephone: (+34) 93 415 99 90. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. AMPERSAND TRADUCCIÓ AUTOMÀTICA, SL, declares that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations and information society laws and, therefore, provides the following processing information:
Purpose of processing: To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The data will be processed for the following transactions:
- Management of translation services.
- Management of proofreading services.
- Management of transcription services.
- Administrative and billing management according to services requested.
- Sending commercial advertising communications, provided that it has been previously authorised, by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other present or future physical or electronic means which allows for commercial communications.
- Processing orders, requests or any other query made by the user via any contact forms available on the website.
- Should you submit your CV to our company electronically, your data will be processed confidentially and with the exclusive purpose of handling your application.
- The request, use or contracting of any service, so that this service can be managed correctly.
- The user’s consent to receiving promotions, information and news on services through mailings and newsletters.
- Compliance with legal obligations applicable when passing data on to public bodies or authorities, as long as this is required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Duration: Data will be retained for the duration of the contractual and commercial relationship and the time needed to fulfil legal obligations.
Recipients: AMPERSAND TRADUCCIÓ AUTOMÀTICA, SL, will pass on data to third parties that provide services to the customers of AMPERSAND TRADUCCIÓ AUTOMÀTICA, SL, and with which it has signed the corresponding data processing order contracts so as to guarantee that they will process the personal data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation. Data will also be passed on to the competent authorities, should there be a legal obligation.
International transfers: For the e-mail service, data is transferred internationally outside of the European Union to MailChimp, in the United States, under the Privacy Shield framework..
Rights of the user: You may exercise your right of access, rectification, erasure and objection, restrict the processing of your data or directly object to its processing. You may also exercise your right to data portability. This must be communicated in writing, accompanied by a copy of your ID document, to the data controller. Should you disagree with the data processing, you may also file a grievance with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). All data requested through the website is compulsory and necessary to provide an optimal service to the user. If not all the data is provided, the service provider cannot guarantee that the information and services provided will be fully adapted to the needs of the user.
Security measures: AMPERSAND TRADUCCIÓ AUTOMÀTICA, SL, complies with current data protection regulations and declares that data is processed legally, loyally and transparently with regard to the interested party and that the data is appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the data processing purposes. AMPERSAND TRADUCCIÓ AUTOMÀTICA, SL, guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by current data protection regulations in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the users and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise these rights.
The content of this website belongs to Ampersand. The user of the website may not modify, copy, reproduce, communicate, distribute, publish or transfer material included on the website. Texts, images, animations, software, databases and any other contents included on this website are the exclusive property of Ampersand. Any act of communication, distribution, transfer, reproduction, storage or public communication, whether in full or in part, of this portal’s content requires prior consent in written from Ampersand. For more information, contact Ampersand at email@example.com.
The portal puts at the users’ disposal linking technical devices (links, banners or buttons), directories and search tools which allow them to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties. Ampersand does not offer or market the products or services available on the linked websites, nor does it control, supervise or approve the products, services, contents, information, data, files or any other type of material located on these linked spaces. Therefore, Ampersand is not liable, within specified legal limits, for any information located outside this website and not managed by its website administrator.
7. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
These general terms and conditions are ruled by Spanish law. To solve any litigious issue, the parties will submit to the institutional arbitration of the Arbitration Court of Barcelona of the Catalan Arbitration Association, which shall be in charge of appointing the arbitrator(s) and administrating the arbitration, waiving any other jurisdiction. Ampersand and the user commit to complying with the arbitrator’s decision.